- 4 Hour Work Week. By Tim Ferriss
- 10% Happier By Dan Harris.
- 70 Cash Flow & Money Making Ideas. By Jimmy Napier
- A Message to Garcia. By: Elbert Hubbard
- Are You Dumb Enough to be Rich. By William Barnett II
- Atlas Shrugged. By Ayn Rand
- Building Real Estate Wealth in a Changing Market. By: John W. Schaub
- Calculator Power. By Jon Richards
- Deals on Wheels. By: Lonnie Skruggs
- Discipline Equals Freedom. By: Jocko Willink.
- Do What You Love, The Money Will Follow. By: Marsh Sinetar
- Donald Trump “The Art of the Deal”…. By: Trump & Tony Schwartz
- Ego is the Enemy. By: Ryan Holiday.
- Essentialism – The Disciplined Pursuit of Less. By: Greg McKeown
- Financial Genius. By Mark Haroldsen
- Free – The Future of a Radical Price. By Chris Anderson
- Getting Things Done. By David Allen
- Go for No! By: Richard Fenton and Andrea Waltz
- Influence, The Psychology of Persuasion. By Robert Cialdini
- How I Turned $1,000 into Five Million in Real Estate in My Spare Time. By William Nickerson
- How I Raised Myself from Failure to Success through Selling. By: Frank Bettger
- How to Win Friends and Influence People. By: Dale Carnegie
- How Mail Order Fortunes are Made. By:Jay & Jeannie Levinson
- How to Create Multiple Streams of Income. By: Peter Conti & David Finkel
- How to Build a Real Estate Money Machine. By: Wade Cook
- How to Get the Best Out of People. By: Donald H. Weiss
- If It Ain’t Broke…BREAK IT! By: Robert J. Kriegel
- Landlording on Autopilot. By: Mike Butler.
- Marketing to the Affluent. By: Dr. Thomas J. Stanley
- Maverick Real Estate Financing. By: Steve Bergsman
- My Life & 1,000 Houses Failing Forward to Financial Freedom. By: Mitch Stephen
- Negotiating With Giants: Get What You Want Against the Odds. By: Peter D. Johnston
- Never Make the First Offer (Except When You Should). By: Donald Dell
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It. By: Chris Voss
- Nothing Down. By: Robert Allen
- Own Your Own Corporation. By Garrett Sutton
- Proven Wealth Building Secrets for You and Your Children. By: Dick Desich
- Psycho-Cybernetics. By: Maxwell Maltz, M.D., F.I.C.S
- Powerhouse Principles: The Billionaire Bluprint for Real Estate Success. By: Jorge Perez
- Quick Turn Real Estate Millionaire. By: Ron Le Grand
- Rich Dad’s Cashflow Quadrant By: Robert Kiyosaki
- Rich Dad Poor Dad. By: Robert T. Kiyosaki with Sharon L. Lechter, C.P.A
- Rich Dad’s “Choose to be Rich.” By: Robert T. Kiyosaki with Sharon L. Lechter, C.P.A
- Rich Dad’s “The Cash Flow Quadrant.” By: Robert T. Kiyosaki with Sharon L. Lechter, C.P.A
- Rich Dad’s Guide to Investing. By: Robert T. Kiyosaki with Sharon L. Lechter, C.P.A
- Road to Wealth. By Robert Allen
- See You at the Top. By: Zig Zigler
- Self Made in America. By: John McCorma
- Success the Glenn Bland Method. By: Glenn Bland
- Start Up Guide to Gorilla Marketing. By: Alfred Stern
- Start with No. By: Jim Camp
- The Obstacle is the Way. By: Ryan Holiday.
- The Law of Success in 16 Lessons. By: Napoleon Hill
- The Magic of Believing. By: Claude M. Bristol
- The Magic of Thinking Big. By: David J. Schwartz
- The Master Key to Riches. By: Napoleon Hill
- The Miracle Morning. By: Hal Elrod
- The Richest Man in Babylon. By: George S. Clason
- The Road to Wealth. By: Robert Allen
- The Greatest Salesman in the World. By Og Mandano
- Think and Grow Rich. By Napoleon Hill
- The E Myth. By: Michael E. Gerber
- The Greatest Salesman in the World. By: Og Mandino
- The Power of Habit – Why WE Do What We do in Life and Business. By Charles Duhigg
- The Red Zone. By: McCombs with Mickey Herskowitz
- The Richest Man in Babylon. By: George S. Clason
- The Science of Getting Rich. By: Wallace D. Wattles & Dr. Judith Powell
- The Secret. By: Rhonda Byrne
- Tribe of Mentors. By: Tim Ferriss.
- Trump Style Negotiation.By: George H. Ross.
- War of Art. By:Steven Pressfield.
- What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow… And 36 Other Key Financial Measures. By: Frank Gallinelli.
- Winning Through Intimidation. By: Robert Ringer
- You Can Negotiate Anything. By: Herb Cohen
- You Can Work Your Own Miracles. By: Napoleon Hill
Great Business, Marketing, Sales and Ecommerce Books:
“Expert Secrets” – Russell Brunson. If you want to sell online, you MUST read this book. If you want to sell from stage, you MUST read this book. If you want to create a following of loyal, hungry clients, you MUST read this book!
“No Lie: Truth is the Ultimate Sales Tool” – Barry Maher The “Skeleton Protocol” will show you how to make your skeletons dance and sell for you. Instead of trying to hide your perceived weaknesses, use them to your advantage, increase trust in your and your product, and increase your sales!
“The Tall Lady With Iceberg: The Power of Metaphors to sell, persuade, & explain anything to anyone” – Anne Miller. Title explains itself. Very useful book.
“Leaders Eat Last” – Simon Sinek. Very good book not just on leadership specifically, but on managing people and employees effectively. There is a very big takeaway here that I haven’t seen anywhere else central to the book and has made me make some big shifts in my management style. But I won’t spoil it for you!
“Story Wars – Why those who tell and live the best stories will rule the future.” – Jonah Sachs. Good book on marketing and brand building.
“YOUtility – why smart marketing is about HELP not HYPE”. – Jay Baer
“Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die” – Chip Heath and Dan Heath
“The E-Myth Revisited” –Michael Gerber. ** If you only read one book on this list, other than Rich Dad Poor Dad or Atlast Shrugged, read this one.
“The Medici Effect – Breakthrough Insights at the Intersection of Ideas, Concepts & Cultures” – Frans Johansson
“Business Model Generation” – Alexander Osterwalder & Yves Pigneur. Your head will explode from reading this.
“Never Eat Alone” – Keith Ferrazzi. Keith is the man when it comes to relationship-building.
“Guerrilla Marketing” – Jay Conrad Levinson. This speaks for itself.
“Happiness at Work” – Srikumar S. Rao. Great book for getting a better handle on your emotions, time, etc.
“Hypnotic Writing” – Joe Vitale. Great copyrighting book.
“The Pumpkin Plan” – Mike Michalowicz. Excellent book on “going deeper” rather than “wider” in business-building.
“The Laws of Subtraction” – Matthew E. May.
“Delivering Happiness – A Path to Profits, Passion and Purpose” – Tony Hsieh
“The Thank You Economy” – Gary Vaynerchuk
“Getting Real” – 37 Signals
“ReWork” – Jason Fried & David Heinemeier Hansson (37 Signals)
“Get Rich Click – The Ultimate Guide to Making Money on the Internet” – Marc Ostrofsky
“Made in America” – Sam Walton.
“No B.S. Wealth Attraction in the New Economy” – Dan Kennedy
“Finish Big: How Great Entrepreneurs Exit Their Companies on Top” – Bo Burlingham.
“The Lessons of History” – Will and Ariel Durant Highly recommend this book, especially if you’re a student of trends, cycles, and historical patterns repeating themselves (which they always do).
“What Would the Rockerfellers Do” – Garrett Gunderson. Ok, so this book is basically a disguised, “backdoor” sales pitch for whole life insurance. BUT, 1) It got me to let my guard down and actually learn about life insurance and 2) MUCH more importantly, it opened my eyes to a new way of estate planning that will ensure that my assets do not get divided among my heirs, do not create “trust fund babies” out of my kids, and rather preserve my legacy and create opportunities for empowerment for my descendants many generations into the future. See next book recommendation for more:
“Entrusted: Building a Legacy that Lasts” – David York and Andrew Howell. This book came as a result of reading the book I recommended above. This is a completely different take on estate planning. Honestly, my mind has been totally blown by the idea of creating a Rockerfeller style trust that stays strong and grows generation to generation, empowering my heirs to be productive and thriving members of society rather than a bunch of rich spoiled fucks, which many childred and grandchildren of the wealthy typically become. If you plan on leaving behind at least a decent chunk of wealth to your heirs, READ THIS!